Responsible authority in the sense of the data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is:
14774 Brandenburg an der Havel
You can exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details provided:
- Information about your data stored with us and their processing,
- Correction of incorrect personal data,
- Deletion of your data stored with us,
- Restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- Objection against the processing of your data by us and
- Data transferability if you have consented to data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
If you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future.
You can at any time complain to the supervisory authority responsible for you. Your responsible supervisory authority depends on the federal state of your residence, your work or the presumed violation. A list of the supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector) with addresses can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Purposes of data processing
We process your personal data only for the purposes stated in this data protection declaration. Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those stated. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this,
- the processing is necessary to process a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation,
- the processing is necessary to safeguard legitimate interests and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data.
Collection of general information when you visit our website
When you access our website, information of a general nature is automatically collected. This information includes, for example, your IP address, the type of web browser, the operating system used and similar information.
This information is technically necessary for the correct delivery of content requested by you from websites and is mandatory when using the Internet. In particular, they are processed for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a trouble-free connection to the website,
- Ensuring the smooth use of our website,
- Evaluation of system safety and stability as well as for other administrative purposes.
The processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest in the aforementioned purposes of data collection. We do not use your data to draw conclusions about your person. Recipients of the data are only the responsible body and, if applicable, the contract processor.
Anonymous information of this kind may be statistically evaluated by us in order to optimise our website and the technology behind it.
Like many other websites, we also use so-called “cookies”. Cookies are small text files that are transferred from a website server to your hard drive. This automatically provides us with certain data such as IP address, browser used, operating system and your connection to the Internet.
Cookies cannot be used to start programs or transfer viruses to a computer. The information contained in cookies enables us to make navigation easier for you and to display our web pages correctly.
Under no circumstances will the data collected by us be passed on to third parties or linked to personal data without your consent.
In order to protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption procedures (e.g. SSL) via HTTPS.
If you contact us with any questions by e-mail or contact form, give us your voluntary consent for the purpose of contacting. For this purpose, it is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address. This is used to assign the request and then answer it. The entry of further data is optional. The information you provide will be stored for the purpose of processing your inquiry and for possible follow-up questions. Personal data will be deleted automatically after your request has been processed.
Changes to our data protection regulations
We reserve the right to adapt this data protection declaration so that it always corresponds to the current legal requirements or to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. when introducing new services. Your renewed visit will then be subject to the new data protection declaration.
Questions about data protection
If you have any questions about data protection, please send us an e-mail or contact us directly:
14774 Brandenburg an der Havel